Monday, September 21, 2015

Holaa...

Welcome to my sales blog ~ mostly offering handbags for you fashionistas.

A mixture of brand new and used items, as well as authentic branded bags, I am letting them go as I need to rustle up some cash for more urgent personal matters. So these babies will have to find a new home and enjoy more justice ~ a new owner who will make full use of them!

As most of the bags are going for dirt cheap of RM50 and below, no enquiries will be entertained unless genuine buyers. In short, whilst most care has been taken to describe the bag as honestly as possible, what you see is basically what you will get.

For the more expensive branded bags, feel free to drop me a note for more information and pictures.

What are you waiting for? Talk to me now at lovelybags2go@gmail.com

Mucha gracias!

No comments: